The run is 11.5 miles, self-supported, unmarked, from the pony rides to the Hollywood sign and back. The route is out and back so you can turn back early for less miles.
After the run there is a big pot luck and socializing, so please bring some food to share.
New Year’s Day run to the Hollywood Sign is a long standing tradition started by the Renaissance Runners. It is intended to bring all the LA based running groups together on the first day of the new year. 2022 marks the 32nd annual celebration of this event.
Please join us in keeping the tradition alive! Invite your friends! Share this event. Everyone is welcome.
- 11.5 Miles to the Hollywood Sign (Roundtrip)
- You can turn back earlier for less miles
- Bathrooms Available
- This is a self supported run
- Stay for post run coffee and snacks. Feel free to bring snacks to share.
Meetup Time: 7 AM
- Griffith Pony Rides
- 4400 Crystal Springs Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90027
- Take the 5 Freeway to Los Feliz Blvd (West) exit.
- Right turn onto Crystal Springs to enter Griffith Park
- Park at the Pony Rides parking lot